- Bangla phonetic keyboard (like your favourite Avro keyboard)
- Bangla Unijoy layout (giving enough space for a key to let you press on)
- Bangla English word prediction/suggestion for faster writing
- 7 themes including Gingerbread, ICS & the Ridmik theme
- Swipe Space bar to change mode (English, Bangla, Ridmik)
- learn words as you type feature, It will learn new words from your typing predict from them afterwards.
- Unlike default gingerbread & ICS keyboard it has Enter (new line) button while typing messages.
- Long press Enter key to hide/show suggestion bar (if you’re writing in landscape mode & your phone width isn’t that much large, you’re going to like this)
- Lots of smilies (3 screens)
- Write Bangla in Bangla unsupported devices.
- Need an 11th feature? Fine, Just send an email & let me try my best :)
- Download & install the app from Android market
- Go to Settings > Language & Keyboard
- Enable Ridmik Keyboard (tick the box just beside ‘Ridmik Keyboard’
- Then open any typing field (can be new message, search box). long press on it.
- Click Input Medthods
- Select Ridmik Keyboard from the list
- Enjoy! No more steps!
Settings key & The mic key:
long press on smiley button, you’ll see these two button. these are less used, so they are not kept in front.
Download Ridmik Keyboard